Церковь св. О. Николая въ Reading, Ра.

Приходъ съорганизованъ въ 1904 году свящ. Александромъ Немоловскимъ (нынѣ здравствующимъ Архіепископомь въ Брусселѣ, Бельгіи). Церковь построена въ 1905 году и освящена Архіепископомь Тихономъ (позже Патріархомь всея Россіи). Приходь имѣетъ свой приходскій домъ для священника и свое кладбище.

Parish founded in 1904 by Father Alexander Nemolobsky (Now archbishop in Brussels, Belgium). The church was built in 1905 and sanctified by Archbishop Tichon (Now Patriarch of all Russia). The parish also has a home for the priest and and cemetery.


[BACK]